I got s10 plus 10 days ago,yesterday the front camers stoppped workend,it shows me camera failed error message, only rear camera works fine ,it shows me error message when i flip the camera,i tried to force stop and clear data ,safe mode,factory reset,hard factorty reset,nothing works,please help me ,i bought the mobile without guaranty so i can't give it back or replace it
@usermUjJuR8gZw Bummer! Have you already tried wiping the cache partition on your device?
Follow these steps:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Your phone will take a little time booting up after the cache partition is wiped off of its contents as it will rebuild or recreate those caches. Don’t be alarmed if the phone gets stuck on the logo for a minute or two after this just don’t turn it off so that what was deleted will be replaced successfully. So, wait for your phone to become active. Don’t worry, this procedure is very easy and safe to do. You won’t damage your phone just by wiping the cache partition.