cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mdanish4
Cosmic Ray

Frustrating customer support experience - No Closure

I sent my Galaxy S10+ in for screen replacement in November 2019 under samsung ticket #4151671854. I never received my unit back even though UPS had showed it was delivered on December 3rd. I called Samsung on the 3rd of December letting them know that I have not received my phone back, the representitive told me that he will go ahead and file a lost package claim and that I should be hearing back from a UPS Samsung Cordinator soon. Next day on the 4th of December, I received a call from the UPS Samsung Cordinator telling me that they went ahead and filed the claim with UPS and I should be hearing back from UPS Samsung Cordinator soon with a resoulation. After few days on 10th of December, I received a call from UPS Samsung cordinator telling me that UPS has approved the claim and withing 2 bussiness days (expected 12th of December) UPS Samsung Cordinator will contact me to either process a refund or exchanges. I never received a call back from this point on. I called Samsung on the 19th of Decemver and the representitive told me that after reading the notes, UPS Samsung Cordinator was supposed to call me on the 17th of December and he advised me to wait couple of more days for the UPS Samsung cordinator's call as he did not know what to do at that point. I waited until the 26th of December and called Samsung again, after listening to me, the Rep transferred my call to Samsung Case management department and an apparent Case manager tried to help me but couldn't and again he advised me to wait 2 to 3 more days for the Samsung UPS cordinator's call. He also told me that If i dont hear anything from them then I should give them a call and they will definatly issue a refund or exchange at that point..!! Stupid of me I agreed and waiting another few days.. No calls from Samsung. I called again to Samsung on 31st of December and asked for the Samsung case management department, the Rep transferred to me to them.. A case manager came on the phone, I explained eveything but from the get go he did not seem that he want to help, he told me that he is escalating the case and I should hear back from Samsung within 24 - 48 hours.. Again, no calls or emails from Samsung.. Today on the 3rd of January, I called samsung again and the some case manager told me to hold while she get a hold of UPS.. She came back and told me that UPS has approved the claim but they have not cut a check to Samsung therefore, I have to wait until another few days....

At this point I do not know what to do............ I have been giving multiple ticket numbers. I need my money or my phone back now . It has been a month with back and forth and God knows how many hours on the phone and the stress.

How do I go about getting a refund? I really hope I dont have to file consumer complaints and small claims suits.

Has anyone had luck getting similar situation resolved?

This is been the most frustrating repair experience with any company.

1st ticket # 4151671854

2nd ticket # 5124158843

3rd ticket # 5124213249

4th Ticket # 5124318425

UPS Claim Number 7135981101A

2 REPLIES 2
Mdanish4
Cosmic Ray

Re: Frustrating customer support experience - No Closure

Still nothing.. None of the representitives or the case manager seems to know what to do. I was given a exchange ticket on 01/06 and the ticket has'nt moved. I called few times already, everytime there is something different. on the first call after exchange ticket, i was told to wait.. on the second call, case manager told me that they had to update the ticket manually so it can move forward.. on the third call, case manager told me that the reason of exchange is wrong and that he will have to change it.. now I am waiting again.. SAMSUNG DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. Eventually I will have to file a small court claim. It had been 45 days since the first report of lost package.

userVzOuUnzmMa
Astronaut

Re: Frustrating customer support experience - No Closure

I to have been having a similar situation of which I purchased a headset from Samsung and it stopped working so I sent it back through the mail. Samsung got my device September 11th period they told me because they could not replace my head said that they would give me a refund. I have been back-and-forth calling them including 2 day and they keep saying the same thing over again. Begin " We have escalated you are case and your check is waiting to be cut and sent to your address. If you don't get an email with a tracking number within 7 business days call us back and "I keep agreeing and calling back a but I keep getting the same response and have no idea what to do. I have other things going on in my life such as a custody battle surgeries but on days like this I ask myself what ever happened to Samsung.? If you are going in for a suit I will be there as well to give my statement and my ticket numbers names that I have written down. When I call back next week and they say the same thing to me again I am going to go to a lawyer. Because this is frustrating mentally draining waste of time and I'm sick of it. They robbed me pretty much. Took my device I paid for that they said they would fix, then they told me that they could not be fixed and that they could not send me a new one but issue me a refund. I have now been waiting for this refund  since October 11th!