cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Full Screen Gestures/Navigation Buttons Toggle gone from Quick Panel with One UI 2.0 Update

Very annoyed that this option is gone. I can't be the only one. I am now using Shortcutter from the Play Store to put a custom button in the quick panel but it brings me only to the Navigation bar settings where I have to choose Navigation buttons or Full screen gestures. Not nearly as fast as the toggle switch that used to be in the quick panel. 

Is there a fix for this? Will the toggle switch in the quick panel be brought back? There are quite a few toggles in that quick panel that I'm sure people use a lot less.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Full Screen Gestures/Navigation Buttons Toggle gone from Quick Panel with ..

What do you mean you can always revert back the three on screen button toggle if you prefer the original

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Full Screen Gestures/Navigation Buttons Toggle gone from Quick Panel with ..

I like to be able to quick toggle between the 2. I like full screen (gestures) for some apps & buttons for others. Like when in the car for example, gestures are a pain.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Full Screen Gestures/Navigation Buttons Toggle gone from Quick Panel with One UI 2.0 Update

I am diabetic and I run my blood sugar monitor app as a screensaver at night. I use the quick settings nav button every day to turn off the on-screen nav controls, otherwise they appear with a white background that shines like a flashlight at night. I prefer to have the nav buttons turned on during the day. Very annoyed the control was removed. Samsung, put it back! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Full Screen Gestures/Navigation Buttons Toggle gone from Quick Panel with One UI 2.0 Update

Why did Samsung need to remove this button?  Why not keep the option and let.the user decide??????  There are times I like to zoom and use full screen and revert back quickly.

Need to bring this back and please don't make stupid decisions like to take functionality away!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Why Samsung? Why do you do this? Every time I have to give the phone to someone, I gotta go through the menus and toggle back on the navigation.

Frnakly, the S9 has been ine constant disappointmeny since day 1, so frankly I cannot wait to get rid of it.