cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
branddo
Constellation

Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I connect my Galaxy Buds to my S10 Plus the volume is really low, but when I connect my Buds to my Gear S3 the volume is normal, is there anyway to fix it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@branddo  Pull down your drop notification bar and go into settings then click connections then click bluetooth then click advacned in the top right corner and toggle on Media Volume sync that should boost the sound on the phone hope it helps 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@branddo  Pull down your drop notification bar and go into settings then click connections then click bluetooth then click advacned in the top right corner and toggle on Media Volume sync that should boost the sound on the phone hope it helps 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

branddo
Constellation

Thanks that worked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks that worked

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Thanks that worked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@branddo Happy to help you solve your problem if you have any other questions feel free to ask and please mark as solved so others will know its been answered

Note 9 User

userOYKNHPr12R
Astronaut

Why is my volume sync grayed out?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is my volume sync grayed out?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Why is my volume sync grayed out?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userOYKNHPr12R  It will be grayed out until you connect a bluetooth device

Note 9 User

usersRwtvyxm8I
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So my galaxy buds charging case will not charge. the red light wont evedn show. it got a little water in there and was charging pefectly fine for about 2 weeks but then today it jst stopped charging. please help

AZTRONUT74
Constellation

I'm having the same problem with mine. And only the right...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem with mine. And only the right earbud. It womt connect or charge.

usersRwtvyxm8I
Astronaut

Re: I'm having the same problem with mine. And only the right...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same to, but both wont charge

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I'm having the same problem with mine. And only the right...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2