cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernhcDTY9A1Y
Constellation

Galaxy S 10 plus keeps rebooting

Galaxy S 10+ keeps freezing then rebooting. Tried all the steps to fix still not working.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy S 10 plus keeps rebooting

Check if Auto restart is on and turn it off.

Settings > General Management > Reset > Auto Restart

usernhcDTY9A1Y
Constellation

It's off.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this occur when you place the device into safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usernhcDTY9A1Y
Constellation

Yes, occurs while safe mode is on.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance. Can you send us a private message with the below information here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL
15 Digit IMEI number:
Model code of device:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user2FpIi4p0n9
Constellation

Same on me. My s10plus keeps rebooting for no reason.  Maybe 3 to 4 times per day. Does the same on safe mode. 

Do we have any solution? 

user1YbMab7s3N
Asteroid

Trying doing a forced reboot, follow the instructions below.

Press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles. Allow several seconds for the Maintenance Boot Mode screen to appear.

From the Maintenance Boot Mode screen, select Normal Boot. You can use the volume buttons to cycle through the available options and the lower left button (below the volume buttons) to select. Wait for up to 90 seconds for the reset to complete.

Else try doing a wipe partition cache, follow instructions below.

Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.

When the green Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).

Press the Volume down key several times to highlight ‘wipe cache partition’.

Press Power button to select.

Press the Volume down key until ‘yes’ is highlighted and press the Power button.

When the wipe cache partition is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted.

Press the Power key to restart the device

Chowler
Asteroid

Wiping the cache did not work for me. Nothing worked went to Best Buy and the Samsung Certified shop and no one was able to resolve. Now I have to wait 13 days for Samsung to try to fix my phone after having it less than 30 days. NEVER purchasing a Samsung product ever again I have received such poor support.