cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userY3BBmBEdfP
Constellation

Galaxy S10 Active

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Is there any plans on releasing the Galaxy S10 Active? Or is Samsung going to keep us in the dark AGAIN? A simple yes or no would by nice.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy S10 Active

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userY3BBmBEdfP, as requested, the simple answer is no.

There have been no official plans or even leaks regarding such a device. It would be cool if they did however.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
28 REPLIES 28
userfWHySRJTZ4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There was no s9 active so there will not be a s10 active.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userY3BBmBEdfP, as requested, the simple answer is no.

There have been no official plans or even leaks regarding such a device. It would be cool if they did however.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
user8O5JOIpHUI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is horrible news. The S8 Active is the best phone I've ever owned.

userUtQ6pV7kKk
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The S8 Active is the best phone I've ever owned including the Note 4  and an S10. 

userWq0r1eNMpx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This makes me so sad. I want to upgrade, but I dont want to have to have to take a case on and of just to use my cordless chargers or wear out my plugin. PLEASE BRING BACK THE ACTIVE!!!!!!

userjml6KtHftI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would be even more cool if the "Active" continues and is sold globally, with a clean version of android instead restricting it to some US carriers. 

userBCFmEVuTZE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And that is why the s8 active is last Samsung phone I'll ever buy. Have s5, s6 active, s8+ and s8 active. Tempered glass wont stay on curved screens therefore time to find new phone manufacturer 

userG0QOODqOXu
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I am not resided in the US but I somehow had the phone in used condition and even though it was a good phone for me. Because of drop resistence and the larger battery. I wonder, why samsung doesn't really advertise about active series as much as it does for other glass phones. Most of the parents and elders would like to buy a phone which is rough and tough, yet samsung only wants to sell such a phone that is not reliable so that people break it easily and get it repaired from samsung service centers where engineers are so dumb that they are only allowed to replace the parts instead of repairing them (most of technical persons can easily repalce hardware accessories without much assistence), thus, replacing the whole motherboard or LCDs takes much more cost that the individual even think about replacing the entire phone and that's how samsung earns the money! Not by satisfying the customer but actually by looting the customer with such tactics.

I Used to have a motorola but they are not as feature rich as Samsung devices are. However, I do believe that their devices are much reliable. Recently, Motorola has launched some extra ordinary devices that I am convinced enough to swich back to Motorola obsoleting Samsung because samsung is keep launching its glass devices which says on the page that they are Gorilla glass 4 and stronger back glass, yet they are glass and if you check some reviews, you will know that only one drop will break the back glass of the phone leaving your phone not to be water proof or bad-looking.

Customer is not the first preference and when that happens, your customers run away. Its not a long term planning to get your customers annoyed rather than inspired. 

There are hundreds of people here complaining about Samsung and samsung should have responded to them not by introducing another device, but someone should have said that "We will bring this issue to the upper management" so that they can re-think of launching Samsung Active Series.

Samsung says its water proof but I recently water-damaged my phone by just water pills or a little drop for a moment only which is really exhausting as it was supposed to be water resistent. Company doesn't really cares what customers think, if we all change the brand, a serious impact on sale might make them understand that Customers are the ones who actually run the brand or company not them!!!!

Good luck!

abow113y
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wouldn't bet on it. Skipping the S9 Active seems to indictate a desire to move on from that product line. The S10s are amazing devices!