After about 8 hour charging my S10+. The phone was hot and hurt my finger, the charging port burnt. Only had this phone for 2 months
Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have your full model code and serial number via private message?
Looks like a bad cable or dirt was stuck inside the USB-c port
I don't know if there was dirt. But I think no matter what, the firmware should have battery temperature control, avoid charging over heat.
I guess Samsung phone will overheat when fast charging on. I should turn off fast charging feature. It maybe can avoid this problem.