Constellation

Re: IKONIK SKIN ERROR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Following because we are having this issue too

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem tomorrow I am going to samsung store. I payed a lot of money and I want my skin.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userSjqrcplkHg @user15qJwcvwuQ

@userSjqrcpIkHg wrote:

So I just bought an S10+ device and after installing Fortnite, I went to the game’s shop and the IKONIK appeared for 0,00$. After I click on the icon, it appears “The product does not exist in this shop. (E9202/6050/com.epicgames.fortnite)”

What do you suggest me to do? 

@user15qJwcvwuQ|  Steps to follow to get the exclusive IKONIK Skin (IT WORKS): 1. Remove the chip or simcard from the phone 2. Remove or remove the samsung account from the phone 3. Delete the data and the cache from the galaxy store 4. Install VPN and put the location in US Miami 5. Download the game from the galaxy store and proceed with the installation 6. Enter your epicgames account or create a new one and then configure that in the settings, in the account section put samsung instead of epic 7. Then you proceed with the purchase of the galaxy, it will not cost you anything, although you have to put a credit card 8. You're already supposed to get the exclusive skin IKONIK, Enjoy! extra: I am not affiliated with the samsung or epicgames team.      If you complete the task and have the ikonik let me know  taggin m

Highlighted
Constellation

ikonik skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION
can get you the fortnite ikonik skin if you buy it from amazon
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: ikonik skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userN15PkbnFY0, yes you can. Please note that the skin has been delayed but will be available to claim on any S10e, S10 or S10+ once available.

Please visit http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s10/fortnite/ for more information.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Constellation

Fortnite Galaxy Skin for loyal Samsung users?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I understand the why's of exclusivity, but how's about showing loyal customers some love and opening up the Galaxy Skin to ALL Galaxy S7s and up? Does Samsung really think it'll impact new sales at this point with the S10 all but due out soon?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin for loyal Samsung users?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't think they would do that. Especially for the galaxy s7. Skin didnt even come out till after the galaxy s9 got released which the note came after. So in my opinion it should be S9-S10 plus. Wouldn't make sense releasing a exclusive skin to older phones that the skin wasn't even around then. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Ikonik skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the S10+ a few days ago. It's an amazing phone. I downloaded Fortnite from the galaxy store and opened the app. The ikonik bundle isnt showing up? Is this a bug on the phone or the app.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Ikonik skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It shows up for me, but I just keep getting errors when I try to claim it.

I have my credit card information entered, but I keep getting a "Samsung In-app purchase" error.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Ikonik skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same error 🇨🇵