cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy S10 Fortnite iKONIK skin promotion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

can i buy the skin for 2 players in 1 galaxy 10??

Highlighted
Constellation

Fortnite

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want the ikonik skin

Highlighted
Asteroid

Fortnite iKonic skin not redeeming (errors)

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just bought a Galaxy S10+ and I am trying to redeem the iKon skin that comes with out. But I keep getting an error saying that I can do that. "Permsission to purchase items in this app has been denied" - Samsung In-App Purchase "We have encountered a critical error with your purchase....." errors.com.epicgames.oss.purchase.purchase_failure:0xfffffc16 Please help me with this. Thank you for your time. -Matthew
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Fortnite iKonic skin not redeeming (errors)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here

UAE🇦🇪

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to confirm, did you follow these steps in redeeming the skin? https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s10/fortnite/redeem/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That page isn't loading for some reason. But, I have tried many things and looked extensively online to try and find a solution.

The only problem I have stumbled upon is people say that you need to change the in game store to Samsung.  I have not found an option for that.  I do not see a place where I can change the store on mobile.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had issues that samsung store tried to extract money from my credit card. I contacted Samsung they said the promotion is only available in the US.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The exact same thing is happening to me have you had any luck?

Highlighted
Constellation

IKONIK SKIN ERROR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I just bought an S10+ device and after installing Fortnite, I went to the game’s shop and the IKONIK appeared for 0,00$. After I click on the icon, it appears “The product does not exist in this shop. (E9202/6050/com.epicgames.fortnite)”

What do you suggest me to do? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: IKONIK SKIN ERROR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

JUST NOTICED THAT THIS APPEARS ON ANY IN GAME PURCHASE, I tried to buy 1000 V-bucks and the same thing appears