Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Galaxy S10 Fortnite iKONIK skin promotion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UPDATE!

Starting on 3/14/19, Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e users are eligible to redeem the iKONIK outfit and Scenario emote through the Store within Fortnite. For more information about redeeming the iKONIK outfit, please refer to the instructions within Fortnite or https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s10/fortnite/.

Hi Everyone,

In order for Galaxy S10 users to have the best experience redeeming the iKONIK outfit and Scenario emote, both Samsung and Epic Games are taking extra time to further review this process before making the promotion widely available.

We apologize for any inconvenience and will share updates on the outfit’s availability at www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s10/fortnite/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Fortnite iKonic skin not redeeming (errors)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to confirm, did you follow these steps in redeeming the skin? https://stgwebus.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s10/fortnite/redeem/

68 REPLIES 68
Triggyrd
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S10 Fortnite iKONIK skin promotion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That sad honestly. It’s not fair that people who got the iKonik skin early with the glitch, but the people who actually has the phone has to wait.

userMIettGxxA2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree my friend is not fair.

@Triggyrd wrote:

That sad honestly. It’s not fair that people who got the iKonik skin early with the glitch, but the people who actually has the phone has to wait.

userHdKulqwogg
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I say they should give free vbucks to those who actually got the phone for this delay. either that or an ACTUAL EXCLUSIVE.

usere5Whyn3nUM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I whant free ikonik without buying s10+

userHdKulqwogg
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They really should stop being so afraid and take the skin out of their accounts or even just lock it from use, otherwise it really defeats the purpose of "exclusive skins"

@Triggyrd wrote:

userdAfrcZibIC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very disappointing. I pre ordered the s10, got it early, made multiple phone calls in order to get the skin, and now its delayed. Plus people who didn't even buy the s10 got the skin... Have been up waiting to try and get it as soon as possible for content creation... very upsetting. 

user2iNForz5Bd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another "EPIC" Samsung promotion.  Just be honest, you pulled it because you have an event scheduled for next week.  Suprisingly, it will all of a sudden be available in conjunction with that.  What a joke!

userHdKulqwogg
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If they were already planning to have the event they should have just scheduled the release around that event. Poor planning this time around...

userO98E9MzUoN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the ikonik skin because I was playing when it was released earlier but, today when I log in its gone. Whats that about. Will I ever get the skin back.