cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy S10 Fortnite iKONIK skin promotion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont want to sound mean but i dont think you should get it back. if you dont have the phone which the skin is exclusivley promoted with, you dont deserve to keep the skin because it defeats the purpose. If Epic is too afraid to take away the skin from people, they should just lock it like they do with other skins when theres bugs. either that or actually put a device lock on it so you can only redeem if the game senses your phone.

@userO98E9MzUoN wrote:

I had the ikonik skin because I was playing when it was released earlier but, today when I log in its gone. Whats that about. Will I ever get the skin back.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Total bullcrap that random players that didn't even put out $1,000 for this new phone get to keep this Exclusive skin and all of us that actually bought this phone can't even get access to the skin just yet. I think all that got the Ikonic Skin with the glitch with the item shop should have their skins taken away. Not a good part on Samsung or Epic.....Sad....

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Are you guys really complaining about a fortnite skin? That you are getting for free keep in mind. How about you focus your energy on the amazing phone you just bought????
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It may not be a big deal to you,  but to others it may be.  The fact is it has nothing to do with a user experience,  obviously, as others got it no problem.  So why lie about it?

Making the skin available, AS PROMISED,  would be the right thing to do,  regardless of the Event they are trying to now promote.

Add that to the different promos in different countries,  the whole launch is a disaster. The marketing team at Samsung is absolutely HORRIBLE!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Purchased a samsung q6f and sound bar and s10t, spent a good chunk on samsung..also not to mention i was a victim of the note 7 scandal as well. Ive been trying to get the best of samsung for years now. Im done im wiping my hands of samsung products everything is going back to the stores today. Planning on buying samsung, dont.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm close to that also.  Lots of competition to choose from.

Highlighted
Constellation

galaxy skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello i just wanted to know some info about the exclusive skin ''Galaxy Skin''... Many people are saying it will be in the Fortnite Item Shop. Is that true or??

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: galaxy skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes i got mine yesterday i played for 3 matches and then i received it later through the game as a gift
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: galaxy skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No i mean if it will be in the Item Shop of the game not if you buy the N9

Highlighted
Constellation

When is the iKONIK promo going live?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday I got my hands on the Galaxy S10e, really an amazing phone.
I saw that there's a promotion going live tomorrow for a skin in Fortnite, but I really want to know the time it goes live.
Doesn't matter what time zone you know of, if you happen to know please let me know. 
Thanks!