cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Fortnite iKonik skin with S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought samsung galaxy s 10 + and downloaded fortnite,logged in and played 5 games,but i didnt get IKONIK skin,then I loggged out and waiting it on my pc,my question is:will I recieve that skin and when,and do I need to login again or just wait for skin on my pc???????plz help me

Highlighted
Constellation

Fortnite iKonik skin with S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got my shiny S10+ delivered today. One the reasons to order S10+ was to get Fortnite iKONIK skin. 

I downloaded Fortnite. Played 3+ games and still no sign of iKonik skin. 

Anybody managed to get it yet ?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Fortnite iKonik skin with S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was pulled until event is over next week

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S10 Fortnite iKONIK skin promotion

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is complete bullcrap how is it fair to make the people who bought the s10 wait while the people who got it early with the glitch keep it?
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks a lot. Will try this today. Last time I tried I couldn’t locate the option to set ‘store to Samsung’. Is it something in fortnite settings or phone settings. More details on this will be appreciated.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yay. I got the iKonik skin. Thanks for all the help.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Wait, so you got it?? Officially, or by other means lol..? If official please tell me, my kid is doing his nut! :'D
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is anyone else having quality issues? My game looks like I'm playing on low settings even though i have it set to high 60 fps. The rendering looks like I'm playing on an iphone 3..any help would be appreciated. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Couple of persons seeing my hashtag Galaxy S10 on instagram offered me money to unlock this skin for them using my S10 by logging trough their samsung accounts, i was suspicious about that, thinking about the possible fraud, i and have rejected that

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

if im correct you can only get one skin per device so other accounts wouldn't get the skin even after playing 3 matches