JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anybody found a solution for the error yet? E100008/6050/com.epicgames.fortnite

Highlighted
Constellation

Fortnite Ikonik Skin Credit Card Error

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SmartSelect_20190506-184820_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190506-185034_Samsung Internet.jpg

These 2 members have the same issue, then I contacted some Samsung US person and said that it needs to be a US credit card or something but cotnact me regional Samsung provider which is Latin because I am in Trinidad and Tobago but we speak English and the people we contact are Spanish and they barely understand us and tell us to message someone else....

Highlighted
Constellation

Unable to claim ikonik skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Samsung i am unable to get the ikonik skin when i go to the store in fortnite I enter my prepaid card it says error E1000 please help.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Unable to claim ikonik skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Unable to claim ikonik skin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to EPIC games regarding this.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S10 Fortnite iKONIK skin promotion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, so I feel the need to clarify a critical issue between Samsung and the people running into redeeming issues:

You should download the installer from the galaxy store to be safe. Once you log in with your epic account you should see the option to purchase the Ikonik bundle in the store for $0.00. 

At this point you need to know that you must use a CREDIT card to redeem the skin. A debit card will not work. 

Not only that, but the credit card MUST have the same name on the Samsung billing account as on the card. 

Once you've endured these steps, then Samsung can process the transaction correctly. If you miss these steps then you will receive errors from both Samsung and Fortnite.

I hope this clarification can help alleviate any issues people may have redeeming the Ikonik skin.

Highlighted
Astronaut

To reserve all text messages from apps

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To reserve all text messages from apps

Highlighted
Astronaut

Install app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Install app

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my s10 but no iKonik skin why bully me my epic is IVY_FISHBOI_YT still ahven't gotten it back

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would be nice if the iconic came back for a certain time after the glow costume