cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kateyes
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy S10 Plus Bluetooth Disconnecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S10 plus just completely removed connection to my car. I'm sure its a software thing, but they need to fix it soon. 

userDFjzgBFZY7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

try optimize battery > turn off Bluetooth battery management. worked for me. 

AndrewFox
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. When I updated to android 9 and Samsung one ui on my S9+ that's where it all started. After that update I lost all metadata on my car with bluetooth, I tried it in a few other cars and it seemed to work just not with mine for some reason. I drive a 2013 Audi S4 for reference. I got the Galaxy S10+ and had Hopes that the problem was fixed. I connected to my car and same thing, no metadata and music would stop playing randomly after screen turns off and then would resume when I wake the screen. Also am no longer able to skip or pause tracks from the button on my steering wheel or the skip button on my phone on the lock screen. I have to unlock my phone open spotify and open the song playing to have any control. Maybe it's an issue with spotify and it's not fully compatible with the phones latest updates? I am also having the same problem with all music streaming apps and even music that is downloaded directly to my phone so it can't just be spotify. I hope Samsung can put out a fix for this.

usersfHyGOc3po
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue with spotify but I was able to resolve the issue. Go to device care in settings,  click the battery, click the three dots in the upper corner, select SLEEPING APPS, and delete spotify from the list. Or just search "sleeping apps" in finder search. You can also set a Bixby routine to play spotify when it connects to your car... if you experience your car trying to start another music app like mine did

userlrqpKtuahd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having same ptoblem with my s10 plus. Evertime I play a song using my bluetooth speaker or headphone after a few seconds it stops. It's really doing my headin I gave up on iphone x and apple that I used it for many years just to give Samsung a chance and not even a week I'm already having problems Smiley Sad

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried the following?

optimize battery > turn off Bluetooth battery management

userOojepVFo3N
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having similiar problem listening to podcasts. It will stop working unless I go move the phone around, and then some times my bluetooth headphones just drop connection.  I tried the above options suggested and didn't work

userUopG6Fr1nn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://youtu.be/HnoxUftXFqI

Watch this video, the phone actually puts the app to sleep, which prevents the bluetooth from working (battery optimization issue)

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQrF5Mz3xQR

Please send a PM with the following information: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

Model number of the phone:

Baseband version of the phone:

Year, make and model of the vehicle:

userEV1LcIokIe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with both my phone and my wife's phone.  It will not stay connected in either of our cars or any other bluetooth devices. None of the fixes seem to work, this needs to be taken care of.