cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pmeyer81
Asteroid

Galaxy S10 Plus Pairing Request

I just bought a 65" Samsung QLED QN65Q70 TV and for whatever reason, as soon as it is turned off my Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus continually pops up the "Pairing Request" screen. I have tried turning the Bluetooth off on my phone, I've tried actually connecting to it (which it won't), I've tried messing with the settings on the TV, and nothing. It is extremely annoying as it does it ALL. THE. TIME. I can't get it to stop, and I can't seem to find anything online about it. 

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S10 Plus Pairing Request

Do you have the SmartThings app on your phone? Or have you verified that Smart View isn't active?

pmeyer81
Asteroid

I do have it, and it is active. It doesn't do it everytime, but when it does, it does it over and over and over again. As soon as I turn the TV on, it stops. It doesn't make any sense. I've even turned my Bluetooth off on my phone, and it still tries. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried turning off Smart View? It is possible that while the TV is off it is looking for the connection.

pmeyer81
Asteroid

The TV is off on smart things... Or what do you mean? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You need to make sure Smart View is deactivated on the phone. This article shows you how to connect using Smart View, but you can use these steps to make sure it isn't activate on the phone.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062585/

3lakh
Astronaut

Turn off/on worked for me or restart device