cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RayMesonero1
Astronaut

Galaxy S10+ Warm While Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since the first day I bought this phone I noticed after putting it to charge it begins to heat up. It doesn't heat up to a point where I cant hold it but it does get pretty warm. I never use it while charging. I always turn it off to charge or just leave it alone. Is this normal? Or should I be worried?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

We would recommend giving this troubleshooting article a try for when your device feels warm: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001414/

Hope this finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

We would recommend giving this troubleshooting article a try for when your device feels warm: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001414/

Hope this finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wireless or wired charging? It's gonna heat up no matter what when charging wirelessly. If you're charging with a wire, set the back of it on a hard surface such as wood or stone, that will help dissipate heat. Cases definitely cause the S10 to run a little warmer during use and when charging.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response helped resolve your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button. Thanks!

RayMesonero1
Astronaut

Ohh okay I just wanted to make sure i wasn't the only per...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ohh okay I just wanted to make sure i wasn't the only person having this happen to them

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ohh okay I just wanted to make sure i wasn't the only per...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are most welcome! Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

RayMesonero1
Astronaut

Thank you btw

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you btw

RayMesonero1
Astronaut

Thanks