cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
yassertb
Asteroid

Galaxy S10 fingerprint scanner not sensing finger

My Fingerprint scanner is not working properly last 3 days.

I tested from my phone through *#0*# there are giving me same Fail massage you can see on picture.

How can resolve this issue please help me.

Screenshot_20190918-162013_HwModuleTest.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S10 fingerprint scanner not sensing finger

Have you tried removing the fingerprints and re-adding them? Have you tried wiping the cache partition in your device? Do you experience these symptoms if you test your fingerprint sensor with your device in safe mode?

yassertb
Asteroid

I tried removing the fingerprint and spent two or three days just to be able to add new one .. since that its not accepting anymore.

i have wiped the cache partition either

i have tested it in safe mode too, same problem unfortunately...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@yassertb I would recommend a service repair. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

yassertb
Asteroid

i have sent you

Samsung_UaGy3MR
Astronaut

Hello samsung.same applies to my galaxy s6...it says that there is an error with fingerprint ...it tells me to restart the phone but after restarting same problem appears too.

userF9qF3zJX5l
Cosmic Ray

The in display fingerprint sensor and the S10 is not up to par anyway it works about 40% of the time an update was supposed to fixed it but it hasn't.

userF9qF3zJX5l
Cosmic Ray

The in display fingerprint sensor in the S10 works about 40% of the time anyway I get no match most of the time. An update was supposed to have fixed it but it hasn't. I believe it to be more of a software issue and therefore only a samsung update of substance will fix it.