Luciano2901
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S10 fingerprint scanner not sensing finger

I have the same problem...

@QuraishAzmi wrote:

Screenshot_20190624-135253_HwModuleTest.jpg

Screenshot_20190624-135238_HwModuleTest.jpg

Screenshot_20190624-134407_HwModuleTest.jpg

My Fingerprint scanner is not working properly last 3 days.

I tested from my phone through *#0*# there are giving me same Fail massage you can see on picture.

How can resolve this issue please help me.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you have a screen protector on the phone? It is always possible that a screen protector could affect the performance of an in-screen fingerprint sensor.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Luciano2901
Constellation

I don't have a screen protector. I already tried everything (factory reset, wipe the cache partition, enable and disable the developer options) and nothing...

My finger sensor stop working with the may update, then from samsung members said it will be fix with the june update but nothing.

I deleted all the fingerprints and when I want to add a new one, my finger sensor only reads up to 19%, then a message comes out that I must place my whole finger on the sensor and nothing happens.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Will you please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the phone? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Brewwonder
Astronaut

I've found it helpful to scan the same finger multiple ti...

I've found it helpful to scan the same finger multiple times. That seemed to make the scanner work easier and faster.