Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy S10 or Galaxy Note 10 which is better

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 10 plus is monster.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Note 10+, BUT, get the S10+ coz it has the headphone jack and a great battery life and pretty much the same level of performance, and CHEAPER! Unless u think the S-Pen might be useful then get the note 10+ that's all the difference in my opinion Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had them both and the only real differences are the Note adds the S pen but removes the headphone jack. There are other small differences in the specs but both have amazing battery life and their CPU speed and performance are identical (the exception is transferring very large files over USB since the Note has faster storage).

Basically go with whichever has the better price unless one of those features is important to you.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galaxy note 10 plus of course

Paul Irlanda
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the S10+ the cameras are unnecessarily great lol. It's the 3rd best camera phone in the world and It has a headphone jack. Personally I wish the selfie was a single camera. The wide camera doesnt do much for me in the grand scheme of things.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It really depends on your preference

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We just upgraded to the galaxy note 10plus n it's amazing 3cameras in the back that are overly fantastic an awesome selfie camera that u can control with ur pen so no more struggles to get the best selfie n no stick needed the options for work or fun are unlimited and the quality of the phone is amazing its ranked the best phone to date. Promise if ur a galaxy person this is deff the phone for you. The note 10 comes with all the same features it's just a difference in size between the 2 so that's ur preference. Good luck

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a hard time deciding I really liked and wanted the S10+. But now that the Note 10 is out. All the reviews are better. However  I went with the S10+ 512 GB. Thanks for all the input! 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right now the software isn't working well on certain networks for the Note 10 plus, and they don't seem to have a consistent fix..😑😑