cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy S10

Why my galaxy s10, snapdragon, now is not as fast as before upgrading to UI 2.5? It is slow! This happened after UI 2.5 update. 
9 REPLIES 9
Galaxy

Re: Galaxy S10

did you wipe catch partition?
I suggest to change the animation from x1 to 0.5x
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Galaxy S10

how to do it? why do I have to lower animation? i think Samsung does it on purpose, to buy new phones! planning to switch to iphone mini.
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Galaxy S10

samsung have the default animation at x1 because its look smoother but some people who doesn't care the smoothness of the animation they will switch to x0.5 instead of x1
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Galaxy S10

In order to change that setting you will need to unlocked developer option by go to setting and scroll down and click on "About Phone" then click "Software Information" and click Build number 5 or 6 times to unlock the developer mode.
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Galaxy S10

Then back to setting and scroll down and click on "Developer option" then scroll down until you see "Window animation scale"," Transition animation scale", and "Animator duration scale", make sure you change these setting at 0.5x or no animation. Thus method will help you open the app and close the app faster.
DO NOT CHANGE OTHER SETTING UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING, I SUGGEST LEAVE OTHER SETTING AS THE WAY IT IS.
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Galaxy S10

Make sure you don't turn off developer option because if you turn off all the settings will be back to the default setting.
Galaxy

the other way to make your phone faster is by doing wipe catch partitions. this will definitely make your phone faster but I suggest you to study on youtube first then take your action when you feel comfortable
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Galaxy S10

thank you so much!
Cosmic Ray

Iwish samsung gives an answer why it slows down phones. My friend had s9. It was even more slow than my s10.