cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy S10e Major Notification Issues & App Update Problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

100% Working Solution for After Andriod Pie & Andriod 10 Update.

Note 9 and Note 10 +  issues were fixed by doing the following.

Please Update Community so new users can fix the issue.

No Sound notification was coming from speaker while phone was connected to bluetooth

I found a solution. 

Download Sound Assistant app from Play Store or Samsung App Store. 

Go to Advanced Settings> Alert through headphones then your done. All the nortifications will be played through the phone speaker. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't think you're talking about the same issue. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Running latest update on my GS10+,  still running to into this. I have 3 accounts on my phone for work and personal purposes and using this device for the past couple weeks has been a nightmare. Missing lots of critical notifications, and can't install new apps when I need them.

Signedo of all accounts, as @RedDragon suggested, but no luck.

I can't even make multiple profiles because Samsung removed that Android feature. 

Seriously turning me off from Samsung. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't bother, Samsung mods will tell you to just send your phone in and be without a phone for months. And then when you finally get the phone back the issue won't be fixed, the only thing they'll tell you is to send the phone back in. After I regrettably agreed I sent it back into their repair center, and then after a few days was told that they were going to send a replacement device as it was unrepairable. Which by the way, took almost 3 months. Started the process in September and didn't get a replacement phone till almost the end of December. That was after dozens of calls to their complete garbage support system and multiple "escalations" through dozens of supervisors. When I finally got the replacement phone I didn't even bother to check if the issues were resolved and sold it as fast as I could. Got a pixel 3a and have had 0 issues, haven't looked back since. Save yourself the agony and jump ship, FAST. @Samsung_8e4t2pQ 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd already been leaning in this direction. Your update is basically all I needed to pull the trigger Smiley Frustrated

Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not a Samsung issue. Appears to be an Android issue. I have a Note 9 and the issue started for me about 2 weeks ago. Reset my phone,  did not restore apps or settings, but did restore everything else, good for a few days, and now back to the same thing. I continue to get duplicate and delayed notifications and sometimes no notification at all. I have been unable to find a solution in the Google community either. Most are saying it's linked to Google Play store but I've followed all suggestions and nothing. It's moments like these that I seriously consider switching to Apple. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's 100% a Samsung issue. I loaded the same exact backup and data from my non-working Samsung phone to a new Google Pixel 3a last November and I have had NONE of the same issues. Couldn't be happier with this phone. I had the issues on 3 separate Samsung phones, on multiple different models. Don't kid yourself, this is 100% an issue with Samsung only devices. @userFYdfhLe1tg 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok. I guess you're the only one. There's a whole discussion with other android users having the same issue.  https://support.google.com/android/thread/21806819?hl=en

I came here after someone posted that if the solutions don't work, then contact Samsung. But the solutions here don't work either. Whether a Samsung issue or not, it's not fixed. It just started happening for me two weeks ago whereas others have stated the issue started sometime last year. Unless you have a solution, no need to respond to this post.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've been dealing with the update issue for quite a while now, but seen something about maybe Bluetooth is interrupting updates somehow because it's trying to connect to a Bluetooth device previously connected to the phone. i laughed at that but figured hey whats it going to hurt so I went in disabled Bluetooth, went to Google play stopped all apps that were trying to update then clicked update on an app that needed updating and viola it updated like that, so then I tried another and same thing updated fast so I clicked update all and the 40 apps I had that had updates pending are all now updated and current, so Bluetooth is somehow the issue.