cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8OVQZFnoho
Asteroid

Galaxy buds issue

So when i restart my phone (galaxy s10) my galaxy buds work. But when i put my buds in the case, when i take them back out they do not work. The touch will work, and it says they are connected, but all audio will go through my phones speakers.  Until i restart my phone, then they work, until i put them in the case. I cant find anyway to fix it. I have gone in airplane mode, i have switched audio in the settings, i have disconnected from blutooth, i have updated everything. Nothing works.

4 REPLIES 4
Black Hole

Re: Galaxy buds issue

@user8OVQZFnoho wrote:

So when i restart my phone (galaxy s10) my galaxy buds work. But when i put my buds in the case, when i take them back out they do not work. The touch will work, and it says they are connected, but all audio will go through my phones speakers.  Until i restart my phone, then they work, until i put them in the case. I cant find anyway to fix it. I have gone in airplane mode, i have switched audio in the settings, i have disconnected from blutooth, i have updated everything. Nothing works.

Make sure earbuds are in the case and it is closed.  Then go to bluetooth settings on your phone and delete/unpair galaxy buds.

Try to reset the buds in Galaxy Wearable app

After that pair them again

user8OVQZFnoho
Asteroid

Well that worked... for a couple days. Now its not even working. I unpaired while closed in the case, reset them, opened the case then repaired them and it says its connected, and that the audio is going through the buds, but its not and is only going through my phone speakers. 

Black Hole

@user8OVQZFnoho wrote:

Well that worked... for a couple days. Now its not even working. I unpaired while closed in the case, reset them, opened the case then repaired them and it says its connected, and that the audio is going through the buds, but its not and is only going through my phone speakers. 

If it is a hardware issue, then try samsung.com and then support. If buds are under warranty, I assume samsung will replace/repair them without forcing you to go through pre-written troubleshooting...

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user8OVQZFnoho, Hey there!

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.