cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy s10 Navigation gestures missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, im having the same problem. But on safe mode the option came back. But when i put it bqck to normal mode it dissappear again  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This means that something you have downloaded is blocking your access to the option. Do you recall anything specific that was downloaded at the time this started happening?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This helped me solve my problem👍👍 I know now it was because of my launcher (evie). I loved the launcher but i dont get why i couldn't use some gestures. Deleted the launcher and everything works perfect. Thank you for the answer sir.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Yes legal father frankie durncell stage and yes jermine d...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe you posted this in the wrong place.  We're discussing the Navigation Bar. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

can you post a picture of what it looks like in your phone?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you still have the problem, do you have bxActions installed? I had the same problem and when I deleted bxActions I could use it again.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone did the same after the first patch for Samsung one ui android 9. I loved the full screen gestures and now my quick settings has the navigation bar setting to hide it but it's always half lit and you cant turn it on or off.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think I found the problem as this was bugging me to no end. It seems to be related to the "Accessibility" functions. Try this Settings>Accessibility>Installed Services>Accessibility Menu: Turn OFF. Then go back the to Navigation Bar Settings and you should find the full screen gestures option available again. The Navigation Bar the Notification Menu Buttons drawer should also work to turn this on and off.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked . Thank you!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have deleted most of my recent app and unused apps. Still the gesture setting is missing. But at safe mode is avail. Pls help.