cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

They heard you, Samsung has brought back the ability to hide your Navigation Bar and Swipe Gestures.   You will have to download Goodlock and... View Post

Thank you for this post, the newest update has really messed with me causing me to miss hit alot of ... View Post

NEW S24 with major bug. No Samsung Keyboard icon on navigation bar and more importantly no voice input icon.   I've tried everything.   -enabled... View Post

yes but you have to press that every time you do a message.... where is the visible little microphon... View Post

The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement... View Post

Thank you for your reply. I also noticed the bottom speaker not that good, but I have a case on mine... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

Samsung might be finally making an wider outer screen , YAY.  I want the top 3 cameras that will be in the S24 U, then it will be perfect! View Post

Samsung better 'inovate' and make the device worth our time and money. We need actual better cameras... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Z Flip

The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 is the latest foldable smartphone from Samsung. It was announced today July 26, 2023, and is scheduled to be released in... View Post

I'm planning to purchase Z Flip 3 in 2024 as secondary mobile because within 45K INR budget only two... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 is the latest foldable phone from Samsung, and it's set to be released on August 11, 2023. The phone is rumored to... View Post

I believe that the updates for the Z Fold 5, that give us AI features are absolutely amazing. I know... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

Why would you set the default on the radar to temperature and not precipitation? This seems strange as the temp is everywhere - I look at radar to see... View Post

Yea made no sense, I ended up switching back to Today Weather. Give it a try. View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S Phones

I wanted to know how can you get the Gallery app to see the local device storage of a NAS on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra without having to download a... View Post

If it is not possible then what was the point of going like Apple to try and control the user's feel... View Post