cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy s10 Poor Bluetooth audio quality. It sounds distorted/compressed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am pretty sure it is caused by the "dual audio" option in the advanced Bluetooth settings. Try to disable that.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didn't work. Actually with it on it made it a little better. I can't reply to another user, but I DO have a watch paired too. @userXpS7oMibAB 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turning off the call option worked for me as I just noticed this just a week ago that anything bluetooth wise would sound like it was in a fish bowl. But turning off call option in the settings for that particular device works. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What's next when that was never turned on?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much it worked! I've been having this problem for months and this finally fixed it!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can confirm bad BT audio quality after latest update. The suggested solutions, disabling dual audio / call option under BT settings not usable as my Galaxy S10 does not have those options available. What's next?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What should I do if I do not have such a option in my phone? S9+ with Android10.

Highlighted
Constellation

Do any of you have a smart watch connected? I have a Gear...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do any of you have a smart watch connected? I have a Gear S3 and when my phone is connected to the watch and my car, the audio is low quality, but goes back to crystal clear when I turn on airplane mode on my watch, thus disconnecting it.

Highlighted
Constellation

everytime I connect bluetooth and try to make a phonecall...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

everytime I connect bluetooth and try to make a phonecall on my phone, it sounds great for one second, then it switches and sounds muffled, it sounds like your music plays during a phone call really terrible with no quality. how can I fix this?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Did yall look at the adaptive audio setup? turn it off if...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did yall look at the adaptive audio setup? turn it off if not using headphones. Or try to run setup for it and create a profile for your bluetooth speaker or devices.