cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ToxicPoptart
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy s10+ camera focusing issue

Being in the camera app or even third party apps, the camera is focusing over and over again. Once it's done focusing finally it's extremely blurry and won't focus anymore. It seems to be on the main lens because the wide angle and tele lens are fine.

I've done data and cache clears, safe mode, factory reset, even gotten a replacement model and the problem still remains. That tells me it's a software issue. This problem all started after the June update from ATT with the night mode and QR scanner.

Anyone know a solution or have the same problem? A software update has to be brought out to fix this

6 REPLIES 6
Baselnor
Asteroid

Im having the same issue with my device, mainely with sna...

Im having the same issue with my device, mainely with snapchat

ToxicPoptart
Cosmic Ray

Snapchat has also been a problem for me. My wife has the...

Snapchat has also been a problem for me. My wife has the s10e and has the same issue in Snapchat but not the camera app

Samsung_CqrYS2r
Constellation

Same issue for snapchat as well.

Same issue for snapchat as well.

usertz5LUYLa1m
Asteroid

I do not have a solution for this but I have the same iss...

I do not have a solution for this but I have the same issue with my Galaxy S 10 plus that I just got It happens to me through Snapchat as well Something is wrong Software wise the ultra wide Lund's works for me and then they normal and telephoto glitch and when I am recording video the Flash will flicker every 2 seconds and then I just give up and restart my phone ove even bought a new one thinking it was a defect but it's not sadly it's the software and they need to fix it

userThaEJqgMxA
Asteroid

My phone is having a focusing issue too. It won't focus a...

My phone is having a focusing issue too. It won't focus anymore in low light. Samsung please fix this issue with the update

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy s10+ camera focusing issue

@userThaEJqgMxA Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • IMEI number