cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: First

First? Really? 2005 called...

Anyway, we'll likely all have it within the next 6 months. It'll be fine.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Nerd1218
Asteroid

Second... I want the beta image to flash

Second... I want the beta image to flash

BlamBlaster
Constellation

Android 10 One UI 2.0 Beta

I saw some information online about the beta for this going to be released in the future. Anyone know how to sign up or if unlocked devices will be able to sign up at all.

ArchonJK
Asteroid

My guess is late October, which is when they announced th...

My guess is late October, which is when they announced the first OneUI beta last year. I hope it is earlier though.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android 10 One UI 2.0 Beta

At this time, We are unable to speculate about the release of future products, devices, or updates. I recommend following https://news.samsung.com/global/ for the latest news!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

XEthan
Constellation

Late September or Early October?

Late September or Early October?

Re: Android 10 One UI 2.0 Beta

FYI not an official Samsung news source but I've always found this site to be reasonably accurate https://www.sammobile.com/news/  

Rpierce2032
Cosmic Ray

I think anywhere from 2 to 6 months. Someone else posted...

I think anywhere from 2 to 6 months. Someone else posted a year and I definitely don't think that long of a wait. We all want it, but the OEM Samsung has takes a little longer to get it all working correctly. Verizon said they are testing it.

Tmobile is in testing stage 2 for for s10 android 10

Tmobile is in testing stage 2 for for s10 android 10

Highlighted
Aizyelx
Astronaut

Beta Android 10

I wanna be beta tester for Android 10 on Galaxy, how I do