cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useritfQeqPwWA
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy s10 "Internet may not be available" FIX

I too have been having this issue since launch, I even had a replacement handset issued but after setting it up the fault was still apparent. I informed samsung aswell as my network provider however they just keep passing me back and forth.

I tried and purchased an app called wifi switcher which seems to have helped a little but I still get the odd ! Symbol and no wifi although showing as still connected. Only this handset (S10+) does this within the household, it even does this at my parents home wifi.

I have just lived with this bug but it is very frustrating!

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

usero1Mnf9o0MH
Astronaut

Went to bed last night everything working fine, got up this morning and getting the message "Internet may not be available, switch to mobile data". As for the others I have a good wifi connection and everything else (including my S8+) is working fine.

I was impressed with Samsung, but not too sure now...

userKIzPckUg9a
Constellation

same. the wifi was working fine for me yesterday, and then it cut out last night and hasn't worked since. nothing has worked, that darn exclamation point and "internet may not be available" message have been there all day, despite restarting my phone, forgetting the network, etc. it's definitely a samsung issue; my laptop is picking up the wifi just fine, as are my relatives with different phones. i am out of the USA using a communal wifi so i can't just reset the router.
userGUsFO4bQR5
Constellation

Just went through a nightmare issue with my note 9 and a intermittent SIM communication issue-bought a new S10e so I wouldn't have to deal with wondering when it would work, set it all up and I'm having the same Wifi issue as y'all now. Every other device is working fine. Tried forgetting the network, resetting network settings, reboot, forced reboot. Trying to decide if I should bring it back to best buy tomorrow or stick it out until they fix it with software. Ugh. 

userunmX94BbpT
Astronaut

Samsung should have to compensate us for going over data then maybe they would fix this faster.

I have the same exact problem. Its caused me to go over my data twice. I should not have to check every 5 minutes to see if Im connected to WIFI before watching some youtube video. 

Jstanley417
Constellation

Just started having this issue a few days ago. I've done all the troubleshooting steps. Just factory reset and after connecting to wifi and restoring my contacts, the ! Popped up again. Was hoping it was an app or something, but that's apparently not it. I'm using my S7 to type this and it's just fine along with everything else in the house. There has to be some software issue. Please help SAMSUNG!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience the same symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Jstanley417
Constellation

Yep. Tried ALL troubleshooting techniques and nothing worked. Even in safe mode. Right after factory reset, while still in initial setup it did it again. I have to turn wifi off then back on, then it will be fine until randomly losing connection again. Just started a few days ago. None of my other Samsung devices or for that matter, any device in my home is having an issue. 

userunmX94BbpT
Astronaut

Samsung should have to compensate us for going over data then maybe they would fix this faster.

userunmX94BbpT
Astronaut

I have the same exact problem. Its even caused me to go over my data twice. I should have to check every 5 minutes to see if Im connected to WIFI before watching some youtube video. Samsung should have to compensate us for going over data then maybe they would fix this faster.