cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy s10e Handwriting Feature

I was wondering if the Galaxy s10e has a "handwriting" feature in the keyboard. A friend has an s9 that is able to send handwritten messages as a GIF/Image. It is in the +/Add Attachment button in the keyboard and the icon is just a pen that says "Handwriting" under it. Her settings look like mine but sadly my phone doesn't have it. I didn't know if that is just not a feature that the s10e has or if I am missing something. All I can find online are how to turn handwritting to text but that is NOT what I want. It is more of a drawing feature like Live Message but built into the keyboard. Any tips? We both have the latest versions of Android 10.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy s10e Handwriting Feature

I am also having this issue on my S10+. I had this feature before the last One UI update. My sister has an S9 phone and still has this feature. Has this feature been deleted? Are we no longer able to use Live Message?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy s10e Handwriting Feature

Never-ending, I found the live message feature. It's on the edge panel as a separate app instead of on the keyboard. 😅 It took me awhile to figure that out.