Samsung_Af4vsWE
Astronaut

Galaxy skin (Fortnite)

Can I get I'm bored

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy skin (Fortnite)

Hey @Samsung_Af4vsWE, I hope you're doing well.

A couple things... The Galaxy skin is no longer redeemable. The Galaxy skin on Fortnite was an exclusive with either the Galaxy Note 9 or the Galaxy Tab S4. Epig Games (Fortnite creators) no longer allow the Galaxy skin to be redeemed.

As for the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+, if you have one of the two you can redeem the Ikonik skin from the Fortnite mobile game. Please note that you'll need to have a payment card on file with Samsung billing to redeem (the skin is free with the device.)

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
usercO9jg6RZd9
Constellation

Hi,

Any word on a Fortnite skin for the Note 10? I have that phone on pre-order. Thanks!

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @usercO9jg6RZd9, there is no exclusive skin for the Note 10/10+.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
usercO9jg6RZd9
Constellation

Oh bummer Smiley Sad    Will it have the same skin option as the S10 by chance? 

Samsung Care Ambassador

No, it does not come with a skin. The S10 & S10+ come with the Ikonik skin and the Note 9 & Tab S4 came with the Galaxy skin.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

usercO9jg6RZd9
Constellation

Okay, thanks for your reply. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

No problem. I hope you have a great rest of your day. Smiley Happy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador