cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gallery Group Function

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I used to be able to group a bunch of separate albums together into a giant group with everything still being in their own album, I still have that group and want to add to it and create new groups but I dont see the function anymore, and when I slide albums together to make a group they have me name it and once it's created it just disappears, and adding albums to my one group just doesnt work now

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gallery Group Function

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@TH3_N3TWORK  I do not know what was wrong with it, potentially because they were a mix of downloads and screenshots maybe? I screenshotted all of them and was able to put them in a group but my other group I have has pictures from even more different sources so I have no clue what caused the issue but thank yo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow, that sounds frustrating. Sometimes if the images in a group are a mix of SD card images and device stored images, it can create problems.

A couple of things to try (some you've most definately already done)

- restart the device

- check for software upgrades available

- try removing an album from an album group and put it back in the album group

- make sure that the albums all contain photos from similar sources (dont combine whats app and screen shots)

Beyond this, the only other thing i've seen work is to back up your photos only (this will need to be done in 3rd party apps individually from Samsung device back up). Then test new images and combine groups (take a picture, selfie, and screenshot, and combine all 3 alsbums).

And if all that doesnt work, you may need to visit an Authorized Service Center (www.samsung.com/locations) to have them perform a software flash.

Hope this helps

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@TH3_N3TWORK  I do not know what was wrong with it, potentially because they were a mix of downloads and screenshots maybe? I screenshotted all of them and was able to put them in a group but my other group I have has pictures from even more different sources so I have no clue what caused the issue but thank yo

View solution in original post