cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_NShF1KW
Astronaut

Gallery has a yellow tint on my S10+

The photos in my Gallery are unusually warm toned/ have a yellow tinge to it which is annoying and does not go away. I tried safe mode but it still looks yellow. All other apps look fine. Is my phone defective?

2 REPLIES 2
REYsking
Astronaut

Re: Gallery has a yellow tint on my S10+

It happens at night only? cause it was happening in my s10e too but I realized that only happens at night in the morning it looks fine, so I guess has to be the blue light filter the thing is I turn it off and still happen, It has to be that it activates automatically...

Highlighted
Samsung_3kz5fN4
Constellation

Re: Gallery has a yellow tint on my S10+

My Google photos was doing the same thing. I deleted the app. Then I searched Google for an older copy (perhaps original version) of Google photos. I downloaded the Google photos APK file and installed it. No more yellow photos. But Google photos will update automatically and return to the yellow photos unless you turn off "auto updates" for your apps. I just update my apps manually by selecting "update all" now and then and then quickly pressing the X to cancel the Google Photos app...in order to keep the original Google photos and the nice bright, non-yellowing photos. Maybe you can do the same with Samsung Gallery or just used Google Photos as I do.