cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzhTO16M0It
Constellation

Garbage

Hello, my s10e is always slow, overheats and takes forever to load. My wife is on the same service and her phone works fine. I've always upgraded with samsung products but seems to always be frustrated and not satisified with the product. Serious considering trying something else.... any help? 

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: Garbage

@userzhTO16M0It wrote:

Hello, my s10e is always slow, overheats and takes forever to load. My wife is on the same service and her phone works fine. I've always upgraded with samsung products but seems to always be frustrated and not satisified with the product. Serious considering trying something else.... any help? 

Wipe cache partition:

1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4) An 'Installing system update' message will show for some seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5) Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6) Press Power key to select.
7) Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8) When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9) Press the Power key to restart the device.

userzhTO16M0It
Constellation

thank you i have done this before with no benefit.

Samsung_LYgG5WL
Astronaut

The s10e is practicly what samsung did as apple did it with their iphone xr rip off. I would suggest either try to see if you provider can fix it or just get the regular galaxy 10 since the 10e is the affordable version of the 10 but worse in a few ways

Samsung_LYgG5WL
Astronaut

Also, i have the note 10 which works fine so the galaxy 10 should work fine as well if you choose to just go for rhe falaxy 10 so you dont have to deal with your 10e issues that is