cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear 2 Neo won't connect to S10e

It looks like this might be a compatibility issue with the watch and the phone. Possibly because your phone is running a much newer version of Android than the watch was programmed to work with.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

It stinks that the software on the S10 family isn't compatible with my watch, but I figured that would be the case when the watch wasn't listed on the Galaxy Wearable app. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I had the same problem just now. It seems I have been able to fix this by going into : Settings / Applications / The three dots / Autorizations.

After that I didn't search for anything specific ( like the error message said ) but I went through every single thing that requires an autorization, searched for everything related to Galaxy Wearable or Gear Module and autorized everything related to these two apps. 

I hope this helps.

Asteroid

I don't have an authorizations option. I did go through the apps that I saw were related to Galaxy Wearable and Gear Module but didn't see any other permissions that I could add.