Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userc35nSs3p5N
Asteroid

Gestures instead of nav buttons?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys, it's been a week since I needed help and I hope it's not too soon.

I saw a S10 demo at the store and it had a gesture navigation bar instead of the classic three buttons. Can my S10+ do this? If so, how?

Thnx, Lonnie

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Gestures instead of nav buttons?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userc35nSs3p5N wrote:

I saw a S10 demo at the store and it had a gesture navigation bar instead of the classic three buttons. Can my S10+ do this? If so, how?

Thnx, Lonnie

Hey @userc35nSs3p5N , I hope you are doing well

To enable navigational gestures instead of a traditional navigational bar, please follow the easy steps listed below:

• Go to: Settings>Display>Navigation bar>Select Full screen gestures.

Additionally, you'll have an option to select which side your back/recent apps gestures/buttons are on.

Last but not least, there is an option to hide the three gesture hints that are at the bottom of the screen. Please note that this removes the quick swipe to switch apps gesture.

As always, if you need further assistance with this matter, please feel free to contact me.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your night!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userc35nSs3p5N wrote:

Thnx, Lonnie

Hey @userc35nSs3p5N , I hope you are doing well

To enable navigational gestures instead of a traditional navigational bar, please follow the easy steps listed below:

• Go to: Settings>Display>Navigation bar>Select Full screen gestures.

Additionally, you'll have an option to select which side your back/recent apps gestures/buttons are on.

Last but not least, there is an option to hide the three gesture hints that are at the bottom of the screen. Please note that this removes the quick swipe to switch apps gesture.

As always, if you need further assistance with this matter, please feel free to contact me.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your night!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also, please do not hesitate to ask for help as frequently as needed. We're here for you. @userc35nSs3p5N 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador