cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Ghost touches or unresponsive screen

For Samsung galaxy s10+ lately ive been having troubles it seems when the phone gets hot even slightly (using it while standing in the sun even at 50 degrees located in Denver, Colorado dry air climate, however not excessively standing outside) the phone screen sometimes becomes unresponsive and will even perform ghost touches without even touching the screen the phone will rapidly start selecting apps and clicking options within the app it opens, or the screen wont respond to touch at all, this only seems to happen when the phone gets even slightly warm, only somewhat fix I've seemed to find was locking and unlocking the phone screen but that was hit or miss if it would work properly again.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Ghost touches or unresponsive screen

Do you have a screen protector installed? These can cause ghost touches and areas that won't respond to touch. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I did have a screen cover on, I removed it a while back and the phone still tends to act up

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode? Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have wiped the cache on the device and still have the issue havnt tried safe mode yet