cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Good lock Received New Update

Just got a new update, check it out to see if yours updated as well.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Good lock

Most definitely did. This added the Lockstar module back for Android 10.

Highlighted
Comet

Yes the new update is great👍 Glad you're enjoying it. Make sure to take advantage of all the features it has to offer.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Since the new update for good lock 2020 The task changer app will not allow you to switch apps using the swipe function on the task bar at the bottom. Please fix! It was working at first

Highlighted
Nebula

I guess I just don't see the attraction for this app.  Everywhere I turn there is talk about and recommendations for it, but the reviews are mediocre at best.  And, excluding whatever they changed in this latest update, it's plauged with problems.  Every forum I'm on, while someone is cheering it on, someone else is complaining about it.  I feel like this is going to be another WhatsApp for me but I guess I'm going to have to try it.  With WhatsApp, everyone was comparing it to iMessages and how great iMessages is and on and on.  Then I when I tried the app it was worthless... unless you and all of your freinds any everyone you message was on it.  I wasn't able to send one single message.  I feel like this may have the same result.  Not that I won't be able to send any messages with it... Well I won't but you know what I mean.