cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqgzIKODarq
Astronaut

GoodLock app not working after today's update

Almost all Good Lock applications are "unpluged" after today's update! I use these functions everyday! What is the timeframe for correction?

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: GoodLock app not working after today's update

Regretfully, we are unable to speculate on the release of any future updates.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_0YTqRdM
Constellation

It's very regrettable that you guys have no idea when this will be fixed .... seriously??? This kind of stuff puts you in the Apple category.  Fix it, fix it now please  ......

userdAaJU6qLQo
Constellation

I love Good Lock and all of it's functions, while some may be extremely impatient, I will just say that I am looking forward to it being fixed. And good work on an awesome app.

userQlX4AQwQMe
Constellation

I'm having the same issue too. Updated to the new version and Good lock showing the same. Unplugged. They said that this was an issue during the beta too. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

I'm certain that the developers of Goodlock are working diligently to update to Android 10 as fast as possible.

I know exactly how you feel because Goodlock is something I use everyday and love the functionability it provides.

I remember when Android 9 released they were pretty fast to send out a patch, so just sit tight! 🙂

s10e_user
Asteroid

The fix here should be to warn users that applications will be removed on the update. It's not reasonable to ask users to check every little thing before upgrading. Now I wish I could downgrade.

s10e_user
Asteroid

These apps, at least the ones I use, have been updated. I reiterate, it would have been preferable to have known beforehand and just held off on the firmware update.