cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neskid82
Astronaut

HELP! Text Message Problems!

Please help! When I send a text message then close the text message app, I will get a notification that I received a text message, but then the notification will say the text message is from me! When I open the message, it will show the person's response, but the original message I sent will be below their response. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

7 REPLIES 7
userTsm3yxMleA
Constellation

Re: HELP! Text Message Problems!

I too am getting the same thing and looking for a cure. 

RangerDanger
Astronaut

This seems like a very annoying bug, if multiple people are seeing it then it is very likely that an update caused it and they need to fix that. I would report it to samsung and in the meantime use a 3rd party messaging app. I have used Textra for the past few years as my default and love it

Samsung_g2v7MDG
Astronaut

Same thing here with the note 9

userWiAaA644eK
Constellation

I've only gotten this when I reply from the notification popup. It doesn't happen to me when replying in the actual messaging app. Is it happening on both for you?

Samsung_duYmm5y
Astronaut

I was told this is the way it is set up. It is very annoying I agree and i wish they would remove it.

userxtLjxGDmTJ
Constellation

I get that as well. It's only when I reply from the notifications popup window though. It is annoying.

Shang_Samsung
Astronaut

It's only when I reply on the pull down notification screen... I think it's funny seeing me as a notification...