Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userq9Vx7kByxJ
Asteroid

Half white screen on galaxy s10 plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

Yesterday while using my brand new s10+ i pulled up the keyboard and the bottom half of the screen went blank and white, making the phone almost unusable. I have only had it for 2 weeks and it was working perfectly before

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Half white screen on galaxy s10 plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Based on the information you've provided the panel is defective, or has sustained (physical or water) damage. The next step is to visit a Samsung repair center, contact them via phone (1 800 Samsung), online, or Samsung Members/Shop. Additionally, Ubreak can diagnose phones in regions where they operate; UB is partnered with Samsung US. 

A technician can explain whether the issue is covered under warranty.

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Based on the information you've provided the panel is defective, or has sustained (physical or water) damage. The next step is to visit a Samsung repair center, contact them via phone (1 800 Samsung), online, or Samsung Members/Shop. Additionally, Ubreak can diagnose phones in regions where they operate; UB is partnered with Samsung US. 

A technician can explain whether the issue is covered under warranty.

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

userq9Vx7kByxJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nailed it, motherboard replaced

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's probably a silly question (but you didn't say in your message)... Have you tried restarting the device? Might just be a glitch, especially if you use a third party keyboard.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userq9Vx7kByxJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did that this morning... it seeme to be sorking normal however when i go between turning the screen on and off the white section flashes during that second that the screen is switching from on to off or off to on when you press the power key