cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Hands tingling when using Samsung S 9 + and S10 +

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  I've been using it in less than a month and it numbs my hands.  Any solution? If nothing to be done,  I guess this phone is not a safe one. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi There

I have the S10+ also and have the tingling in my hands and sometimes feels numb. It feels like energy or electricity and I can't hold my phone for very long. Did you find out why this is the case?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem problem when I hold me phone or tablet for too long. It's not a problem with the phone itself but with the fact that you are gripping something for a prolonged perioud of time. It's reducing blood flow in your fingers and hands and causing nerve and muscle fatigue. Simply switching hands more often or using a cell phone stand will help. Getting a case with a hand strap in back can really help too.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, I feel hand tingle for my note 10+. I have 2 note 8, but don't  have hand tingle p.roblem. What is problem on the samsung problem?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I definitely understand what you are referring to.  I had a galaxy s5 mini and then got the Galaxy a 51 5G phone. I returned it within a week because of the pain/ tingling/ numbness that came with the phone. I had numbness in my hand that traveled to my arm, leg, elbow etc. I know I do not have carpal tunnel syndrome because the numbness/tingling only happened when I held the phone. Because I had thoughts this was a 5G problem, I returned the phone. I got the same phone, but the 4G model of it. I had the same issue with the tingling/numbness from the 4G phone. I realized this when I first turned it on. The numbness traveled to my arm, fingers, chest, etc. I knew I had to return this phone, and so I did. 

I ended up going back to my s5 Galaxy mini. Any suggestions on what phone I should upgrade to? I just don't want anything that will give me pain and numbness.

~ To be on the safe side, I am not taking any suggestions from any 5G phones.

-Jennifer