cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userk5Tt4fYTnn
Constellation

Having trouble pairing s10+ audio with F150 Sync. Wasn't a problem until recently.

Until yesterday I had no problem with playing music using my Amazon music app through bluetooth in my 2015 F150. Now, for whatever reason, the phone will only make and accept phone calls only. I tried turning the "media" button on when I went into settings - connections - settings button on specified paired device. The "calls" button is turned on. When I try to turn on the "Audio" button, the phone automatically turns it off! I can use it with other blue tooth speakers, but not with sync on my f150 anymore.

I tried deleting the connection in both my phone and ford's system, and re-connecting it. That didn't work. Even tried restarting my phone to no avail.

I don't understand why it would work perfectly for several months, then just stop.

Does anybody have any suggestions/solution?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Having trouble pairing s10+ audio with F150 Sync. Wasn't a problem until recently.

@userk5Tt4fYTnn wrote:

Until yesterday I had no problem with playing music using my Amazon music app through bluetooth in my 2015 F150. Now, for whatever reason, the phone will only make and accept phone calls only. I tried turning the "media" button on when I went into settings - connections - settings button on specified paired device. The "calls" button is turned on. When I try to turn on the "Audio" button, the phone automatically turns it off! I can use it with other blue tooth speakers, but not with sync on my f150 anymore.

I tried deleting the connection in both my phone and ford's system, and re-connecting it. That didn't work. Even tried restarting my phone to no avail.

I don't understand why it would work perfectly for several months, then just stop.

Thanks

@userk5Tt4fYTnn Do you use a smartwatch?

userk5Tt4fYTnn
Constellation

Re: Having trouble pairing s10+ audio with F150 Sync. Wasn't a problem until recently.

@Charkatak wrote:

@userk5Tt4fYTnn wrote:

Thanks

@userk5Tt4fYTnn Do you use a smartwatch?

No

userRMAn1YjdIT
Constellation

I am having the exact same problem with my s10+ in my ford escape. It just started this a few days ago AFTER my phone did an update (by the way, is anyone else annoyed by the incessant software updates??). It was working perfectly up until then. Also, my calls won't go over the speakers. When I make a call, it stops the radio and puts everything up on the screen but the caller and I can't hear each other unless I put the phone on speaker. I've tried everything and would really like for this issue to be resolved since I play all my music on spotify...