cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYnZTDBwxWv
Constellation

Help pls - turn off s10 notification of any blocked number

Please lmk how to turn off all notifications that a blocked number called me. I do not want to receive any notifications about blocked calls, that's why I blocked them! Please lmk.

I searched and tried all suggested solutions, but they don't work on my s10. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Help pls - turn off s10 notification of any blocked number

I would recommend reaching out to your Carrier for assistance with Blocking the number directly to stop notifications.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useryZWe4tpapK
Astronaut

Re: Help pls - turn off s10 notification of any blocked number

try this, it is one of the phone apps  I only had 3 and it was the third one

You can shut off the notification sound for blocked numbers by going through the following steps: Settings - Apps- Upper right menu, select "show system apps". Scroll to the 5 phone apps. Open the third one (the first of 3 phone apps with dark green and a white vertical phone). Open notifications near the bottom. You will see a category Other-Blocked Call. Even though the toggle switch is grayed out, you can open it by long pressing on it. Then select Silent and Minimized. Hope this helps.