cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Hi i am Justin

HI,

I am Justin i am an I phone user since the 4 and i am thinking of changing phones do to i accdently crashed my phone and lost some text messiges and some music i got when Napster was around and now i am thinking of getting like the ggogle phones or Samsung Galaxy s10 becasue i am a coclear implant user what is the right chooise and what is a good hard drive space and how do pepole like the glaaxy x and will i get a free galxy watch?

Justin

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Hi i am Justin

don't know about the freebie stuff but all samsung galaxy S and Note series have an advanced features area with a setting you can enable to help hearing with hearing aids. depending on what you save, hard-drive space is user dependant. 128gb is fine for the average user, as you can always expand as necessary with an SD card. if you use a lot of space and such, thr 512 with expansion is more up your alley. if you want a premium phone with a premium build id definitely go for a Galaxy S line or Note line phone
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Hi i am Justin

seems like it is a good trusting phone then Apple no crashing no losing stuff and sharing super powers when phone is low on juice.