Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Home screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all

I set my s10+ to change to dark mode and white mode by sunrise and sunset, but everytime it changes theme, the home screen will shift to the very left page automatically ,is this issue normal? Anyway to solve it?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Home screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The next step would be to do a complete backup and a factory reset. If the issue still persists, I would recommend a software reflash by a certified technician.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode overnight?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did, I also reset all the setting ,but the result was the same.

The phone got latest update

Highlighted
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, Can i get more details on the same.. i may be able to help...what do you mean by it changes themes, what themes are you talking about. Also, I d like to know home screen will shift to the very left page automatically huh >?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, the theme means dark mode and normal mode changed by the time i set, and the home screen will shift to the very left page(I had three home screen page and I set home to the middle one) everytime it changed mode

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userdI6qswv9Jc Does this issue still happen when your phone is in safe mode?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, it still does

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe the shifting is due to the default home page being the first one. However, I would like to research this further. Do you have this set through Bixby Routines?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, I didn't use Bixby at all.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How are you changing from Dark Mode to Light Mode based on sunrise and sunset? Is this an automation?