cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userR9RfRuDKXo
Asteroid

How do I remove Foursquare from calendar app

How do I remove Foursquare from my S10? I can not find it anywhere to delete, yet it is used in my Calendar app for location and map services. Foursquare is horrible! It can not find the simpliest locations. I often do not know the address, so I used to simply type in a name and Google maps in calendar app would autofill the address for me.

11 REPLIES 11
userKV4RXPIYNG
Constellation

Re: How do I remove Foursquare from calendar app

I'm having the same issue. Following. 

userHKFFhwdn3w
Constellation

I am having the same issue since upgrading to Pie on my S8+.  It now doesn't find most any address  Who thought of this?  It's HORRIBLE. Anyone have a solution?  I'm a heavy calendar using and this is a major inconvenience  

userQwLzCSGfpj
Constellation

this Foursquare search option is ridiculous. my phone updated and I'm happy with everything else but this calendar map search is absolutely useless! please Samsung, fix!

usersEIGJ4Y7F6
Constellation

The only way i know for now is in the new entry, press map first, type address or name, then save. 

userjNECOGFWzd
Astronaut

I have the same issue now with the update on 8+.  Foursquare is junk; and that you have taken away our ability to use Google maps is a bit abhorrent...enough so that when it is time to get a new phone I will definitely consider a non-Samsung option. Foursquare will not pull up places by keyword, and does not give the option to default to map. What a jerk move.

user9OF8Gbw2HZ
Astronaut

I downloaded Google Calendar from the app store & map wor...

I downloaded Google Calendar from the app store & map works fine on it. I use that one instead of the stock calendar. There both still Google but one from the app store works better to me.

userR9RfRuDKXo
Asteroid

I downloaded Google calendar as well, but I hate the white background and format. 

userAQ9eQUH0jR
Astronaut

I tried to uninstall foursquare but it still shows up on the calendar. It can't find it's own knee in the shower. Following in case there is a solution found. 

Highlighted
userlQOMUpd02F
Constellation

Same issue. I want this unlinked/deleted. I don't use foursquare and the map search results are worthless. It also has my location as two streets away. Never had this issue before.