cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

How do I safely downgrade from android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Android 10 is causing crashing and randomly switching to random apps at weird times... I can't take Android 10 a moment longer

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: How do I safely downgrade from android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should do a factory reset of your phone and choose the fresh start option when setting it up instead of restoring from a Google Cloud Backup. If you do this all of your Android 10 problems will completely go away.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried clearing the system cache?  It's not hard to do and may fix those issues.  Power off phone>HOLD POWER+VOLUME UP+BIXBY at the same time until you get the a boot screen.  About 5 seconds.  Using the volume rocker, scroll to reset/clear partition data.  Use power button to accept.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should do a factory reset of your phone and choose the fresh start option when setting it up instead of restoring from a Google Cloud Backup. If you do this all of your Android 10 problems will completely go away.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At first I was just thinking this was a generic troubleshooting step (that's never honestly worked for me before now) but I actually do have to admit this factory reset has really done its job and made my phone usable again as far as I can tell. @Samsung_BbvXXRb 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can odin back to pie, I did it with my note 10 plus and had no real issues! Back on pie and running smoothly

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have an error said "sw rev is not supported device 2, binary 1"

help pls