cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ewclaw
Asteroid

How do you re-enable the slow charge screen pop-up notification?

I accidentally hit do not disturb while not paying attention. Now I'm wondering how do I re-enable the notification. 

The picture was the only one I could find of the notification on Google. I'm on a S10+ though. 

S811.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How do you re-enable the slow charge screen pop-up notification?

Hello there, could you give these steps a try? Go to Settings>Apps>Show System Apps>Android System>Notifications>USB Connection

Ewclaw
Asteroid

USB connection is already enabled. Is there something I should change in that setting?

Alexandre1
Constellation

Hello,

Doesn't work, any other suggestions ?

Thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

From what I can see I don't think there is a way to turn it back on. I've been through all the settings I can think of that would have anything to do with a slow charging notification. I think your best bet if you want it back would be to factory reset your phone. But with doing so you would have to choose not to have your settings restored since I believe this would be considered a user setting. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

I actually got this to occur the other day. First time I've ever had my phone tell me it was slow charging. From what I could tell, on my AOD/Lock Screen, at the bottom it said "slow charging". So while you may have the notifications disabled, it should be pretty clear that your phone will tell you it's slow charging; just as the same way it says fast charging. Just FYI.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
carlosriosness
Astronaut

i too have this issue. i would like to re-enable the slow charging pop up.

i use my note 8 for navigation frequently. my cars usb cable or charger sometimes acts funny and set my phone to charge slowly. i like the notfication since it lets me know i need to unplug and re plug the cable. 

right now, since i cant tell. i wont notice for a few minutes when my battery drops even though its charging. so i will unplug and replug, but again, i still dont know if that fixed it the second time. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Ewclaw try to go to settings and apps and look for settings and clear data and cache and also go to notification and see if all turn on. I dont know if this helps but worth a try.tempFileForShare_20191010-164002.jpg

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@Ewclaw

If all else fails open system settings apps and reset the app preferences. A pop-up will display describing what it will reset. It's a pain to put everything back the way you like it but a little better than a factory reset. 

Best regards, 

CLF