cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikecox39
Cosmic Ray

How to Redeems 30% discount

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the email with the 30% discount offer but when I click "redeem" I got sent to "where to buy", showing a map of all the locations on the west coast. 

Seriously, could Samsung make this any more difficult? 

Will Amazon or Best Buy accept the code in the email offer, do I have to go the Brick and Morter or is there a field for that code in the online store? 

Michael
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How to Redeems 30% discount

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish I was equipped to handle your discount information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

4 REPLIES 4
Kevin27
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

Are you planning on using the 30% code towards a samsung s10 phone? If so, I don't think you can use such codes towards the purchase of a phone. If not, then you are in the wrong community section.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish I was equipped to handle your discount information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userdFbpoy7ayF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the same offer and the email contained a special code. It specified that you could only redeem it on items 70 or under (or something like that). Go to the Samsung site, search for a wanted item, and input the promo code at check out.

mikecox39
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did that first and spent a lot of time going down rabbit holes, and coming up empty. 

If Samsung wants to make offers like this it should not require its customers to run a marathon to redeem the offer!

Michael