cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useraa4fQ1gIdw
Constellation

How to get rid of white bar on top screen

20190710_203805.jpgIt only disappears when i open and app but it's really annoying having it there

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: How to get rid of white bar on top screen

Hey @useraa4fQ1gIdw, I hope you are doing well.

From what I'm reading and seeing from your post, you're wanting to hide the status bar? (The top bar that has the clock, notifications, network info, battery, etc...) Is that correct?

If so, natively you cannot hide the status bar. But it is possible using an app called SystemUI Tuner from Google Play but this also requires ADB to set up.

If you're referring to the AT&T logo that is persistent on the top left, this can be hidden by downloading Samsung's Good Lock app from the Galaxy Store (here.) Once Good Lock is installed, open it. You'll see an option called Quick Star. Press Quick Star and install it. After it is installed, go back into Good Lock and open Quick Star. Once you've opened Quick Star, press on the "Visibility  of Indicator icons" option. In there, you'll see the first 3 toggles in the top section. Uncheck those and that should remove your carrier label.20190710_182019.pngDownload Good Lock>Select QuickStar>Install

20190710_182100.pngSelect the Visibility of Indicator Icons option

20190710_182145.pngDisable any of the 3 that you'd like.

If you need further assistance with this matter, please feel free to reach out.

I hope this helps! Have a great rest of your day.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userkWUHnGzlR8
Asteroid

He's talking the white bar above what you're talking about. Don't assume. Click the picture next time.

userI7V7HxCJ2J
Asteroid

In the Samsung Store there's an app made by Samsung calle...

In the Samsung Store there's an app made by Samsung called good lock that will let you hide the signal bars etc.

Has it always been like this?

Has it always been like this?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useraa4fQ1gIdw Does this white bar still show up if you used a different background picture?

OxygenLess
Astronaut

Its 99% your background picture

Its 99% your background picture

Highlighted
Str8Blazin420
Asteroid

Most definatly looks like it is caused by your choice of...

Most definatly looks like it is caused by your choice of background image. Either change the background image, or crop the image to where the white lines are gone in the original photo.